Utilities Consumers’ Group Society
Application by Utilities Consumers’ Group Society for a broadcasting licence to operate an English-language community FM radio station in Whitehorse.
The station would operate at 92.5 MHz (channel 223B) with an average effective radiated power (ERP) of 590 watts (maximum ERP of 1,300 watts with an effective height of antenna above average terrain of 438.5 metres).
The applicant proposes to broadcast 126 hours of programming per broadcast week, of which 108 hours would be devoted to local programming.
The Commission may withdraw this application from the public hearing if it is not advised by the Department of Industry, at least 20 days prior to the hearing, that the application is technically acceptable.
How to Participate and Support CJUC
- Go to the link above, then click “[Submit an intervention/comment/answer or view related documents]”,
- Under “March 11” click SUBMIT and agree at the bottom of page
- Select “201909615: Utilities Consumers’ Group Society”
- Select ” in support” and add your comment or upload a file
- Select “No, I do not want to appear”
- If your first language is French select this from the dropdown
- You are NOT a respondent
- Fill out your information as you see fit. The red asterix are required. This is a public intervention and any information given will become part of the public record
CJUC thanks you for your public support in this very important step in our future. if you have any questions please contact me personally.
Bill Polonsky: Station Manager bill<at>cjucfm.com